|2008 New England Supply Chain Conference and Exhibit
A One-Day Conference
Monday, October 6, 2008
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
Print Conference Brochure
Print Conference Programme
Print Conference News
- Fully leverage your training dollars: 15 workshops in five tracks from which to choose
advantage of the newly integrated, 3-part professional development
track: Negotiation 101, Intermediate Negotiations
and Advanced Negotiations (in addition to the Operations/Materials, Supply Chain/Sourcing, and Logistics tracks!)
- Enjoy an immediate ROI on the investment of your time and organizationís money
- Help your organization evolve its supply chain into a true value chain
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge topics, trends and technology within multiple areas of the supply chain management field!
- Learn how to translate innovative ideas into immediately workable and practical solutions for you and your organization
- Enjoy and become transformed by our captivating keynote speakers!
- Interact with multiple service and product suppliers in our Exhibition Hall
- Network with your peers and those supporting other areas of the supply chain!
advantage of the ability to earn 6.25 Continuing Education Hours (CEHís)
towards your certification/recertification from both APICS and ISM
The Next Generation Supply Chain Collaborative
APICS - The Association For Operations Management
North Shore Chapter 20 •
Boston Chapter 10
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) •
New England Roundtable
The Northeast Supply Management Group,
A Special Interest Group of
The Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in a beautiful section of Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Fall is the right time of the year to be in this area! Also, we are close to all of Greater Bostonís attractions and easily accessible from both Logan Airport and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
The planning committee has arranged for all attendees to receive a special conference rate at the first class
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel for this conferenceís time period -- both before, during,
and after the program. Reserve quickly, so you can be part of the best and most comprehensive Supply Chain conference in the area!