A Sampling of Photos from the
New England Supply Chain
Monday, October 7, 2013, Marlborough, Massachusetts
Enjoy an immediate ROI on the investment of your time and organization's money
Help your organization evolve its supply chain into a true value chain
Learn about the latest cutting-edge topics, trends and technology within multiple areas of the supply chain management field!
Learn how to translate innovative ideas into immediately workable and practical solutions for you and your organization
Enjoy and become transformed by our captivating keynote speakers!
Interact with multiple service and product suppliers in our Exhibition Hall
Network with your peers and those supporting other areas of the supply chain!
advantage of the ability to earn 6.25 Continuing Education Hours (CEH's)
towards your certification/recertification from both APICS and ISM
- Fully leverage your training dollars: 18 workshops in six tracks from which to choose
- Take advantage of the integrated 3-part professional development
tracks as follows:
- MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS FOR BUSINESS: A) Windows 8.1 (w/Update
#1) – How to make it work for you! Even if Microsoft isn't fully
listening, B) Tips and tricks in Microsoft Office 2013 (and Office
365) – Best Business Features in Outlook E-Mail, Word, PowerPoint, and
Excel, and C) Using Excel Pivot Tables & Other Tools to Make Your Data
Work for You (Simplified for Today's Business Environment!).
- PURCHASING AND MATERIAL MANAGEMENT: A)
Electronic Body LanguageTM & Meeting-itis: The Antidote, B)
Dependent Negotiations: Seeking Advantage Through Leveraged
and C) Sourcing Tools and Systems: Creating Sourcing Strategies
through Spend Analysis.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: DEMAND MANAGMENT TOOLBOX:
A) Demand Driven Blueprint for Planning and Execution in the 21st
Century, B) Smart Metrics for Today's Complex Supply Chains, and C)
Lead Time Compression & Working Capital Reduction Strategies for a
Demand Driven Factory.
- RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE:
A) Supply Chain Compliance, B) Innovative Supply Chain Risk
Management Best Practices, and C) Taking the Risk Out of Sourcing.
- LOGISTICS: A) Acceleration: Gaining Competitive Advantage
in a Dynamic Transportation Marketplace, B) Intermediate Logistics –
CSCMP/Logistics Speaker, C)
US-Canada Cross-Border Logistics.
- SUPPLIER SHOWCASE